Watir 6.9.0 is now available on RubyGems! Several minor features and bug fixes from several new committers.
or in your Gemfile:
Element#flashhad some browser compatibility issues with white backgrounds that has been fixed
- Firefox updated to the latest W3C supported Alert exceptions which Watir did not previously handle
- When working with multi-select lists, #select and #select_all will now accept an array of multiple options:
- The new
Element#set!method can now handle multiple inputs. Note that the key combinations that are available in
Element#setare still not supported
- Mozilla has also implemented a headless mode for Firefox, and it can now be accessed just like Chrome:
- Cookies now now be set by String instead of just by
- The generic
Browser#elementsmethods can now take advantage of the new class locators:
- If an element can not be located, and the page contains IFrames, Watir will append a note to the error message to: “Maybe look in an iframe?”
See the Changelog for the complete history of updates.