Watir 6.14 is now available on RubyGems. A couple new methods, a couple bug fixes, a major style overhaul, and a new contributor.
or in your Gemfile:
Firstly, thanks Jakub Samek for committing to the Watir Project.
- Ruby 2.2 and below are no longer supported, please update to 2.3 or greater
- Element class and attributes are updated to HTML 5.2 and the latest SVG spec
Element#located?will inform a user if the element has merely been defined (lazy loaded), or has a cached driver element assigned to it
Arrayof attributes for the ELement instance
Hashof attributes and their values for the ELement instance
- Fix bug preventing collections from waiting for a parent element
- Fix bug preventing collection elements from being cached
- Fix bug preventing location of elements based on how XPath deals with default namespaces
See the Changelog for the complete history of updates.