Watir 1.6.7 got just released!
- added new waiting methods for Watir::Element: #when_present, #wait_until_present and #wait_while_present (Jari Bakken and Jarmo Pertman)
- added new waiting methods for Watir::IE and Watir::Firefox: #wait_until and #wait_while (Jari Bakken and Jarmo Pertman)
- added method #present? for Watir::Element (Jari Bakken and Jarmo Pertman)
- deprecated old waiting methods in Watir::Waiter which will be removed in some future version – use Watir::Wait instead (Jarmo Pertman)
- removed Watir::Simple (Željko Filipin)
- #click_no_wait was not working with frame elements. Closes http://jira.openqa.org/browse/WTR-459 (Jarmo Pertman)
- get_attribute_value now works with attributes named something like “foo-bar” (Alan Shields)
Cleanup & Maintenance
- cleaned up repo at GitHub
- merge licenses into one (Željko Filipin)
- Rakefile works now under non-Windows systems too (Alan Shields)
- Removed datahandler.rb (Charley Baker)
Install it with:
gem install watir
And run your existing tests.
If you’re seeing any problems then don’t forget to open a ticket at JIRA (http://jira.openqa.org/browse/WTR) or fork the project on GitHub
(http://github.com/bret/watir) and send us a pull request with the fix!
If you have any problems installing Watir, then read more detailed instructions at https://watir.com/installation/
~ Watir Development Team