Watir documentation stored on the Watir Wiki:
- The quick start provides a quick introduction to using Watir.
- The cheat sheet provides a handy reference.
- The tutorial provides a detailed, hands-on introduction.
- There is a succinct summary of the Watir API and the provided methods and attributes.
- The FAQ provides answers to frequently asked questions.
Watir documentation not stored on the Watir Wiki:
- You can also view the rdoc — detailed API documentation in Ruby’s standard format: now hosted on rdoc.info.
We are always looking for people to contribute documentation, so sign up for a free github account and start contributing today!